There are many ways in which you can make a difference and help us to help others.
1. You can offer your skills / services, to travel to Kenya and help with construction projects, teaching and training students or adults new and relevant skills. Please contact us to discuss the details.
2. Students can spend part or all of their gap-year with us serving in the local schools, orphanages and community. Please contact us to discuss the details
3. Sponsor a specific project or need to change lives. e.g.
Clean water filters for a family, £45 will last a year. Mosquito nets (large) £5. Flip Flops to prevent foot problems, ( e.g.. Jigger worm!) £5 / pair . School year kits ( Pens, Ruler, Sci. Calculator, soap, toothbrush, etc.) £20 per child / year.
Please use Virgin money giving where possible ( a 2% fee is incurred but taken from donation or reclaimed from the 20% tax recovered if UK tax payer and a gift-aid form is completed ) or print a Donation Form and send money by cheque or online bank transfer (please ask for account details etc.).
4. Donate goods or items which can make a difference in Kenya. eg. Mosquito nets, canes for the blind, books for learning, school materials, etc. Please contact us with details.
5. Make a financial donation to a specific project or allow us to choose for you. Please printer a Donation Form and send money by cheque or online bank payment (please ask for account details etc.).
6. Last but no least, pray for us, that we will be effective servants and peacemakers, doing God’s will serving the poor and needy.
STANDING ORDER PAYMENTS: if you would like to make a regular donation, please print out and complete this Standing Order Mandate/ Gift Aid Form so we can direct your gift where you wish and reclaim the 20% TAX to make it go further.
CARD or PAYPAL DONATIONS: Click the Virgin logo to donate online with a credit / debit card or PayPal at Virgin Money Giving. Please leave a comment stating how you would like your gift to be used or state “Where most needed”. Note ( a 2% fee is incurred but taken from donation or reclaimed tax if UK tax payer)
REGULAR CARD DONATIONS: please use the following button for Links International’s page and mention PEACEMAKERS in the “Leave Message” box so that it gets to us. Thank you